top of page
Use this form to get a replacement for your lost or mutilated Certificate of Documentation (COD).  If your COD has also expired then you must use the Reinstate Expired Documentation link instead.  
Once you're done, we will e-mail you the completed replacement package for your signature.  You can print out the documents yourself, or e-sign with us free of charge - your choice!
bottom of page