top of page
Use this form to file a Mortgagee's Consent to Withdraw or Exchange Certificate of Documentation.  If you want to make any changes to your Certificate of Documentation - including selling the vessel or withdrawing it from documentation - and there is a mortgage on the vessel, the mortgagee (lender) must consent to the change.
bottom of page